POINTS OF INTEREST
rOutE 20 Vidán – A Rocha – Brandía
Shared between routes:

Vidán Civic Center
The tannery’s activity lasted until 1889, although during this time it underwent several changes of ownership and was even looted by the French during the War of Independence. The factory became a dwelling, while it also became a geometric garden whose structure is still preserved today. The tannery, which became known as Quinta dos Fuentes after its conversion into a residential building, was sold in 1974 and ended up being acquired by the City of Santiago, which uses it as the Sociocultural Center of Vidán.





















